Broadway/New York City
Bright lights, big city! Get swept away in the magic that is New York City with your very own Broadway Experience, including:
- A 3-night stay for two in New York Hilton Midtown, Sheraton New York Times Square, or similar
- Dinner for two at one of five upscale NYC restaurants
- Orchestra or front mezzanine Seats for two to your choice of any non-sold-out Broadway show
- A $500 gift card for travel expenses
Package brochure [pdf/767kb]
Treat your senses to the Big Easy with a VIP jazz experience including:
- Coach class round-trip service for two from any major metropolitan airport in the 48 contiguous United States to New Orleans, LA
- Dinner for two at August, a historic 19th century French-Creole building in New Orleans
- VIP Seating for two at Preservation Hall
- 3-night stay in a standard room at a Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, or similar
Package brochure [pdf/1.1mb]
Where in the world will you go? Choose a $500 gift card plus ONE of the following:
- Tuscany: 5-night luxury stay with daily breakfast, one dinner at the hotel, and a massage and spa treatment for two
- Bali: luxury boutique resort deluxe ocean view 7-night stay with daily breakfast and a massage service for two
- Whistler: 4-night stay at Canada's Fairmont Chateau with daily breakfast for two and a $400 golf, ski or spa gift certificate
- Paris: 5-night stay for two at the Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile
- Greece: 5-night stay for two at the Five Star Divani Caravel Hotel in Athens
Package brochure [pdf/3.1mb]
Tickets are just $25! Only 500 to be sold!
Don’t miss your chance at these excellent odds of winning!
Download printable flyer and ticket order form. [pdf/957kb]
The winning ticket will be drawn on Thursday, January 9, 2020 – 6:00pm-8:30pm at Ruckus Pizza, Pasta and Spirits, 1101 Market Center Drive, Morrisville, NC. The event will be live streamed on HNC’s Facebook page, and will be viewable by anyone with access to the Internet (no Fabcebook account needed).
Questions and Answers
Q: I'm confused. Are there three prizes... or seven?
A: There will be ONE winner, who may then choose ONE of the different vacation packages described above. Vacation packages are provided and arranged by AuctionPackages.com. The "World Traveler" package allows the winner to choose one of the five destinations as described in the package brochure.
Q: What are the odds of winning?
A: We will sell a maximum of 500 tickets, so the odds of any ticket being a winner is one in 500. If you buy five tickets your chance of winning improves to one in 100.
Q: Do I have to be present at the drawing to win?
Q: How do I get my raffle ticket(s) after making my purchase?
A: Tickets be mailed to you a minimum of one week before the drawing event. Tickets purchased after January 2, 2020 will be available for pick up at the drawing event.
Q: What if I make a last minute purchase and cannot attend the drawing?
A: HNC staff will contact you with your ticket number before the January 9 drawing event using the email address provided at the time of purchase.
Q: Is there a minimum age for participation?
A: You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase and hold a ticket.
Q: If I'm not present at the drawing, how will I know that I won?
A: We will contact you within 48 hours of the drawing with the good news.
Q: How do I claim my prize?
A: You will receive a redemption voucher from AuctionPackages.com within 15 days after we have notified you of winning.
Q: If I win, can I purchase upgrades, extensions, or add additional guests/family members to my vacation package?
A: The winner can request a quote from the AutionPackages.com concierge department to add additional guests or make changes to their vacation package.
Q: Can I transfer my vacation package to another person?
A: Yes. The winner can transfer their prize to another individual at least 18 years of age through the AuctionPackages.com concierge department.
Other questions? Contact the HNC office at email@example.com or call 800-990-5557.
Disclaimers and instructions (refer to package brochures for additional details):
- Limit of 500 tickets. Odds to win: 1 in 500.
- Drawing event will be held on Thursday, January 9, 2020. Details will be announced by December 1, 2019.
- Winner must be over 18 years of age and does not need to be present to win.
- Drawing winner will select ONE of the three offered prizes.
- Prizes are valued between $2,500–$3,000.
- Winner will be notified how to claim prize within 48 hours of drawing.
- Package Redemption: The vacation package redemption voucher will be emailed to the winner directly from AuctionPackages.com. Please allow 15 days from the time of winning notification for delivery. The redemption voucher number is required when contacting the AuctionPackages.com concierge department when booking travel. Travel needs to be booked within one year and traveled within two years. As well, travel must be booked a minimum of 60 days in advance and reservations are subject to availability. All certificates should be handled with care as they are the same as cash and non-refundable. Vacation packages cannot be resold.
- Tickets: Tickets will either be available for pick up at the drawing event or will be mailed to the purchaser a minimum of a week before the drawing event.
- Winner can request a quote from the concierge department to add additional guests, changes, modifications, add-ons, or upgrades to their vacation package.