Victory Junction Gang Camp has recently posted their 2009 schedule and there have been some changes to the family weekend events from prior years. This coming year, families of children with bleeding disorders will be able to choose from four General Session dates to attend. Those include January 16-18, January 23-25, February 27-March 1, and March 13-15. Each week is a different theme and the sessions are open to all diagnoses listed in their 2009 summer camp schedule.
In addition, the summer camp dates have been posted:
- June 21 to 26 – Bleeding Disorders – NASCAR Week
- July 13 to 17 – Siblings of Campers attending during the summer of 2009 – Beach Week
Some of the application dates and deadlines listed on their web site are:
- October 15, 2008 – Start accepting Spring Family Weekend Applications
- December 15, 2008 – Start accepting Summer Applications;
- March 15, 2009 – Summer Application Deadline;
- June 15, 2009 – Start accepting Fall Family Weekend Applications (see the web site listed below for a complete schedule);
- For each Family Weekend session, the deadline is 4 weeks before the beginning of that session.
For more information please visit their web site at http://www.victoryjunction.org